For the past twenty years, corporate support has allowed us to serve the community successfully. From just 28 children served annually in the early years, to more than 200 children served annually in recent years, we have grown to become a pillar of safety and security for the most vulnerable children. Corporate partnerships embody community engagement, build corporate teams through shared service, and showcase the positive values of our business community.
In this digital, post-Covid age, we have established ourselves on various platforms so partners can easily host a peer-to-peer event, matching event, team fundraiser, individual fundraisers, ticketed events, raffles, auctions, sweepstakes and sales of products.
Whether traditional, digital, or blended, corporate partners can help the children we serve by:
- Becoming a Major Sponsor for our Annual Fall Fundraiser.
- Making a one-time corporate gift.
- Hosting a matching gift campaign for your employees, clients, and/or customers.
- Sponsoring an employee to become a CASA Volunteer.
- Promoting team building by hosting your own fundraiser like a 5k, golf outing, or other event.
- Donating items we can raffle or auction off to raise funds.
(Popular items are tickets to sporting events, concerts and family destinations; unique experiences; wine and bourbon – the rarer, the better; hand crafted specialty items; popular toys; popular electronics; gift card collections; lottery tickets; single gift cards w/larger balances; cash.)
- Scheduling CASA representatives to speak virtually or in person to employees.
- Encouraging employees to link their Kroger Rewards card to CASA for Clermont Kids and/or designating CASA for Clermont Kids as their preferred Amazon Smiles charity.
- Making giving easy for employees via payroll deduction.
- Promoting CASA for Clermont Kids via website, social media and/or physical materials.
- Sharing our mission with your friends, families and colleagues.
Contact Laura Calhoun @ 513 732-7160 or Laura@casaforclermontkids.org for more information.
Thank you to our current corporate sponsors, you make the next 20 years possible!