CASA for Clermont Kids is solely funded by a few grants and the generosity of the community we serve.
The need remains great for funding to help CASA for Clermont Kids continue to advocate for the best interests of neglected and abused children.
- In 2019, 47 volunteers and 3 CASA staff directly served over 200 neglected and abused children in Clermont County.
- It costs $1,856.50 to support a volunteer through the first year of case. (Most cases take 20-24 months to complete.)
- It costs $1,600-$2,000 to train a volunteer cohort depending on the cohort size. (CASA can conduct up to 6 training cohorts per year.)
** CASA for Clermont Kids provided Advocates for 88% of children referred to our Agency in 2019, help us climb to 100% in 2020 with your donation today! **
We have made donating secure and convenient with one-time or monthly recurring giving options; our giving levels are listed below for your consideration and convenience.
- Gift of Love $2500 and above
- Gift of Faith $1000-$2499
- Gift of Hope $500-$999
- Gift of Security $250-499
- Raise the Child $100-$249
- Gift of Compassion $10-$99
CASA for Clermont Kids thanks you for your generosity and wishes you a prosperous and happy 2020!
Want to make a recurring monthly donation? Click Here.
CASA for Clermont Kids does not sell, share or distribute donor information to any other entity, business or nonprofit as a metter of business practice. As a 501c3 entity, we are required upon proper request to provide a donor list showing names and donation amounts only. We distribute this information only upona proper 501c3 information requests, and CASA for Clermont Kids does not buy, sell, profit from or distribute Donor addresses, financial information, or any other personal data beyond name and direct donations to CASA for Clermont Kids only, solely in compliance with governing law and statute regulating 501c3 nonprofit entities.
CASA for Clermont Kids is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We’ll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation. Donations are not refundable, please contact us with any questions you have.