Help CASA for Clermont Kids while you shop at Kroger. Many of you have previously registered your Kroger Plus cards to designate CASA for Clermont Kids as your charity. Each April, this designation needs to be renewed on the Kroger website. So if it’s your first time registering your card or you’re reconfirming CASA for Clermont Kids as your charity, it is super easy to register your Kroger Plus card and designate CASA as your charity. Visit: http://www.kroger.com/
Designate CASA for Clermont Kids as your Amazon Smile partner, click this link to sign up or follow the instructions below it.
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
If you prefer to shop using a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
If you shop using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.